Sunday, May 23, 2010

All Characters Welcome

Levi was born Tuesday May 18th at 11:39 a.m. Our miracle boy is healthy and full of character. Mom is recovering just fine.

These are the things that Levi has explained to Aunt Nicole in the past 5 days. He says I can spread the word...

1. I love my mom. I try to follow her voice around the room.

 2. If my lip is sucked in..I'm playing possum. You only think I'm asleep.

3. If my lip is pouty looking, I really am asleep.

4. I like..and often demand..to be held. Kisses..those are nice too. If I make a fish-face and turn my cheek (see pic above) I expect kisses. If  I do not receive them, I will peek out at you with one eye and try again.

5.Lots of people LOVE me;)

6. I do not like to be read anything by Eudora Welty. It's probably genetic..my brother and cousins don't like it either.

7. I LOVE to be sang songs from Johnny Cash. It's a good thing Aunt Nicole just learned the words to "I got Stripes" at Kairos last weekend. In a crunch, I Got Stripes...will make me grin


What can I say? We have a lot of characters in our family...so like the adds say...

All Characters Welcome.

No comments: